From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2012 14:50:54 -0400
Hi;
Just looked at their info and you are quite correct concerning their yearly charge.  I thought I saw something stating that updates to the screen reader were free but I have looked at to much email so may be thinking of something else.  Someone else mentioned that it didn't work with the programs they use for work.  Curious to know what it doesn't work with.
Richard