From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:55:49 -0700
Personally, I don't think the ada is worth the paper it is written on as
far as we blind are concerned.  I won't bore you all with my problems I
had when I was employed by the state of Nevada. I'm sure many of you know
the story.   I filed a complaint with e e o c and they ruled in my favor
on all charges.  Because it was a  government entity, they had no
enforcement power.  It went to the department of justice  which did
absolutely nothing.  I filed a law suit against the state and after they
drug it out for over 4 years, we settled out of court.  The emotional
stress I wnet through while I worked for them is hard to describe.  It is
a long long story, but what tops it all off is, guess who I was working
for.  Bureau of services to the blind.  Excuse me if I'm not very
optimistic about this sort of thing.

73
Butch
WA0VJR