From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:25:41 -0400
    Lloyd:

I agree with your assessment regarding the coming week-end, and the
difficulty that might be involved having our nets both days due to the CQ
WPX contest.  In fact, I'm hoping to play a little in the contest myself for
at least part of the week-end.

Also, I will not be available on Saturday because I'll be hhelping with a
ham-in-a-day class and VE license exam that our local club will be
sponsoring.

Will look for everyone on both nets next week-end--i.e. March 31 and April
1.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ