From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:49:36 -0400
Hi John!
Much Thanks, and good to hear from ya. I'll try your instructions.

The second oddity that I am having with EchoLink is that when I exit with
alt f4 and then try to run EchoLink again I get a message saying that
EchoLink is already running and I should either go to that or shut it down,
so the only way I can get it to run again is to reboot the computer, what's
going on here? I guess that somehow EchoLink is not shutting down fully. Any
ideas?

A.S.