From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 14:52:42 -0500
	Tom,

The world-wide contests like ARRL or CQWW are a far different breed than
the state QSO parties or things like NAQP.   It is a bit more cut
throat, but that's the name of the game.   As for the big gun DX
stations  going for big scores, what's wrong with that?   In this
contest, DX can only work US and Canada, so if they want the big score,
they have to  work us.

I've played off and on this weekend, but nothing to write home about.
Worked 15 contacts on 160 in 10 countries, including 3 stations from
Madeira, which was interesting.

73, Steve KW3A