From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:15:23 -0500
Hi,
Just have to ask a puxing question or two.  Is there a rapid charger and
speaker microphone available for the radio?  Is the software free as is
kenwood or does one pay?  Is it a standard cable for the pc or is it
something that one purchases from puxing?  Any sites that have easy to
navigate price lists?  I find that occasionally the accessories for
handhelds can get as ugly as the handheld itself.  Has one put it on a
tw2?  Does one get a real five wats and how is the battery life?
I'm still a bit disappointed that it won't speak the frequency.  I'd
almost rather that than some of the menu info.
Any info appreciated.
--
richard