From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:58:05 -0500
Hello.

My name is Aimee Lewis.  I'm a new kid on the block too.  I'm also studying
for my tech license.  I just came home a while ago from my fourth class.  I
reside in Jacksonville Florida.  I found out about this list from my
wonderful prince charming John Jacques, AKA kd8pc.  Anyway, I'm hoping to
make lots of new friends on here.  Art and Linda, where do you all live in
West Central FL?  Maybe we can exchange contact info and study together some
time.  Anyway, 73 to all, and to all a good night.  Oh, and lots of 88s for
my sweetie!

Aimee Lewis
"be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)