From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 21:59:39 -0500
   Kevin:

Did I tell you and the others on the list that my 10-meter interference went
away again, and has been gone for a full week now?

Actually, my wife, Sue, casually mentioned the problem to the guy in the
house where we thought the noise was coming from, and loe and behold, three
days later, it was gone!

Wonders never cease, but it's sure nice to have a quiet 10-meter band again!

I sure hope the quiet holds!

Now, all I need is the time to operate in the day-time when the band is open
here in the north country.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ