Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 15:45:12 -0600
7bit
From:
Russ Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks for your inputs Peter.  I had to search my records to find this
old computer since it left my hands sometime ago.  As I remember it, it
would freeze during boot with the Win XP flash screen.  I think it was
probably a driver conflict since it would freeze with XP on it, but
worked fine with ME on it.  I think I couldn't find any Dell drivers for
XP so that was probably the issue.
Anyway, it's long gone from me.

                     visit our download web page at
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml