From:
John Ryder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Ryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2012 05:32:54 -0700

Here are the ideas sent to me for dealing with boat motion sickness. Sounds like your pharmacy can help you out with these.

Sea Band elastic bracelets with a button positioned over a certain point on your wrist
scopolamine ear patches
Meclizine HCI 25 mg, 1pill 30 min. before, 1 later, then as needed (OTC)

Antivert (Meclizine)

non-drowsy Dramamine (1 lasts all day)

CVS Bonine- no water needed for this oral disintegrating tablet

homeopathic treatment

most favored answer (even with Mythbusters) ginger powder pills or

ginger root capsules

crystallized ginger
ginger tea
ginger ale

ginger candy (green pkg. ginger chews?)

Looking at the horizon was also suggested.

Thanks everyone. You came through once more with many ideas. Hope I didn't miss including any.

Heather

*******
*******