From:
Kim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 04:44:11 -0800

Happy New Year!  1-2-3 Gluten Free has a complete line of gluten-free/allergen-free, award-winning baking mixes.  Our products are available at stores nationwide and in our webstore (www.123glutenfree.com ).  In 2011, we released the first and only fortified gluten-free flour mix in the United States.  We are now fortifying several more of our products -- pancake mix, muffin mix and corn bread mix.  As a family of celiacs, we understand how important it is to eat fortified foods.  We also know you want to eat foods that taste great.  With our mixes, made in a dedicated gluten-free/allergen-free facility, and certified GF (GFCO) and Kosher parve (CRC), you can enjoy tasty treats and know they are safe to eat!  Plus, our mixes make more than twice as much as most other brands -- so you are getting more mix for your money.  1-2-3 Gluten Free products are cheaper per serving than other brands.  Check them out today!

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and tasty 2012!!

Carol and Kim
1-2-3 Gluten Free
www.123glutenfree.com