From:
"Linda C. Knight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:17:56 -0500

Hi all,

I have enjoyed very much your memories of taking test and getting licensed.

It makes me more appreciative as to what I am learning and in future years,
I am sure I will be able to share my set of memories.

Your memories and stories are a great reminder of how special a hobby is,
and what hard work it was to obtain the privilege of having it.

Smile and again, thank you,

73

A studying hard-linda knight