From:
PATRICK GORMLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:27:25 -0500
When I took the tests back in 81, Dick Bash came out with a method to figure
out how to perform the derrivations of the formulas so that made things
easy.  I waltzed through the advanced and extra theory in one day and had to
retake the code test because my certificate had expired and I ended up acing
that one because they had a mistake in their answer key and I had 100% copy
in Braille in front of me.  73- pat kk3f