Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:37:40 -0600
Hi Troy,

Welcome to the list and good luck on preparing for the tech license.  You
are off to a good start by using the lectures and getting on this list.  You
should be able to find answe5rs to all of your questions here.

The wouxun radio is quite accessible and several of us are using them.  The
only other one in the same price range is the TYT which I understand is
useful but I haven't used one.

Good luck.

Bob WA0KZB