From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:22:13 -0500
Hey Scott,

I'm very pleased with my Jetstream power supply. I have the JTPS28, which is 28 amps peak/25 amps continuous. They make a slightly larger one that's 45 amps peak/35 or 40 amps continuous, too. This supply can be had at http://www.cheapham.com (or is it .net?) for around $85, if memory serves. Not a lot of RF hash, and the fan is extremely quiet. Moreover, the supply is small enough to carry easily of you want, and it has your standard binding pots on the front, along with a cigarette lighter plug, and low current spring terminals (very like the sort of thing you plug stereo speakers into on the back of some systems) on the back. Definitely a good deal, I'm very happy with mine.

Vy 73, and BTW, you should join the Straight Key Century Club. They're fun.
http://www.skccgroup.com
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY