From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:25:39 -0500
Hi, all.

Does anyone have a link to a good beginner Morse Code tutorial for a new ham
who wants to learn the code?

A number of years ago, I taught a Morse Code class on our local 2-meter
repeater, and used NuMorse.  However, that program is not free, and is also
not the easiest to use intuitively.  I'd like a good free program if
possible.  I'd also like a program that presents the code using the
Farnsworth method.

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ