C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 16:57:46 -0800
I'll look forward to hearing about your experiences. I am very
skeptical of what my friend is doing but he could not make the trip
to Germany because of his bad health. That would have been my first
choice for him also. Please let me know what clinic you are using as
maybe my friend will decide to do so if he improves enough for that flight.