From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:14:45 -0400
Jerry,

This is the whole reason why I brought up the topic because there are a number of options out there that the ARRL could leverage and maybe it means more than one format, but the point is there are options. I think it is also important to remember that there is a large and steadily growing user community of Macs and iOS devices. So, it would be appropriate to consider more than just windows users because any solution should be screen reader independent and platform agnostic  as much as possible. In fact the Zenio format is inaccessible, but I wonder if anyone has approached them and initiated a conversation about the issues. After all if organizations such as the ARRL is using this platform then maybe it makes sense to take the issue up with them.
I'll work on a letter and hope others can chime in.