From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:29:02 -0400
Hi,

Two of them.

First, I set my PTT to right control, so I can still use one of the control keys to shut up my screen reader.

Also, be sure "Momentary" is checked. That way, when you hold the button, it transmits. When you let it up, it quits. Otherwise, it's a toggle.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY