From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2012 17:14:16 -0600
Hi Scott,

Below is the infromation that may get you in to the NetGear router.  Beyond
this I cannot help you as I am not familiar with these routers and while all
routers are similar, their software is different.

You should have received a CD with the router which should contain the
manual, probably a "PDF" document.

Open an Internet Explorer browser and type the router IP address which would
be either http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and
press Enter.

The Login window will prompt for the router configuration username and
password.
The default username is "admin" and the default password is "password"

or the default password may be "admin".

unless you changed these defaults.

73's

Howard, #3, W A 9 Y B W