From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2012 04:17:32 -0800
I thought I was on their list to be notified of updates.  The one I have
is
VR_303_V02.UPG
Do you have a link for the later one?  If it messes with the pitch I
don't want it.  Kenwood does the same on their synthesizer board in my
590.  Personally, I nver liked the stream's voices that much anyhow.  I
think the book sense is better.
73
Butch
WA0VJR