From:
Carolyn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2012 07:54:12 -0500
Hi,

You're correct, but things have changed over the years, so there's no use
arguing about that. I got my novice in 1983, and I got a regular call
without an N in it, and kept it till I got advanced in 1986. I changed to a
two by two call because I didn't like my original call. I was going to
change again when I got extra in 1988, but they were on something like ac4
calls, and I didn't want that, so I still have the advanced call. I think
dropping the novice privileges was a big mistake, but who am I to say
anything. I don't like that they dropped the code either. I took everything,
and don't regret it.

Carolyn Kj4vt