From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:44:59 -0500
Hi;
The atomic watch that I am familiar has speech only.  My problem was that there were hands but the cover didn't open.  Although the watch reset verbally with the clock, this didn't change the hands.  People kept saying why is your watch 6 hours off?
I have also owned a very nice watch that was both speech and braille but it just isn't durable and when the batteries die its history.
The best braille watch I have used in recent times is made by seco.
Richard