From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:37:20 -0500
    Thanks for the very interesting observations, Mike.

I'll be interested in what others have to say.

I guess this contest simply was a bit of an unusual experience for me, given
the friendlier nature of the many other contests I have been in recently.

But, again, this is just based on my limited experience so far, so I
acknowledge that some of my thoughts might not be totally well-founded.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ