From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:19:52 -0500
What is the Amateur Radio newsline site?

I spoke of a problem I was having with Jaws 13 a while back which has not
been fixed in the latest update.  On some websites, in the field where you
have to enter a date or other numbers, there is a meaningless group of
numbers that you can't delete out.  Have you had this problem with Jaws 13?
I am still using the latest version of Jaws 12 until this is fixed.  This
flash issue is going to have to be addressed as is the issue of accessing
those small buttons on websites that screen readers can't access.  73.
Harvey