From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:15:38 -0500
I still use a braille'n'speak for note taking, just can't get in to the
newer note takers so when I don't use my netbook, the old BNS it is. I also
still have the braille blazer which I bought about a year ago off someone on
this list who couldn't make it work with windows 7. I couldn't either but
it's on an older windows 2000 computer I use for radio stuff and works
great, I ran it just last week in fact. I don't use it daily but enough to
make it worth having. Already have got more than my money's worth out of it.