From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2012 21:55:17 -0500
Hi, all.

Is anyone on list using a USB Signalink device with Windows 7 for packet
radio and such?

I am trying to get one up and running for packet and RTTY, and am pulling my
hair out over a couple of things.

First, how can you configure the sound cards so that Jaws is on one sound
card, and the USB Signalink is on the codek sound card?  The directions for
the Signalink indicate that this is the preferred sound card arrangement,
but I can't seem to make it happen with this Windows 7 computer.

and

Second, how do you save your speaker set-up and volume settings once they
are configured?  I'm finding that I can make things work for a time, but
once I shut down the computer, everything reverts back to default settings,
which is not what I need.

Any thoughts or instructions would be helpful.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ