From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:18:57 -0500
When is the baby due?

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of John Miller
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2012 9:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A note on today's 40-meter round table

I'm glad it was only my backup radio, but it's still disappointing, oh well,
I'm thinking about putting the whole station in the sun room and fixing it
up so that's more for year round use anyway so maybe I'll move the TS-2000
out there soon and for inside where the TS-2000 is now, I'll have basically
2 meters and VHF commercial for emergency communications and 900 MHz, so
I'll probably put a commercial radio in  here, or my Kenwood TR-7850 I was
just given if I can come up with a tone board for it. More likely the
Motorola SM120 though, I need something I can put way up high so a little
one can't get in to it and I've seen HT's bigger than that SM120.