From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:07:32 -0500
    Kris:

I'm in there with you as somewhat mentally-challenged, and therefore biased
toward the Perkins.

I will say, though, that the more contesting I do, the more I get used to
the idea of listening to the radio, and working with Jaws as I get contact
info for a given station.

One of these days, I'm just going to take the leap and try logging for one
of our nets using Jaws and notepad, but I have to get a little  more brave
than I am now, I guess.  (grin)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ