From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 17:21:01 -0600
It depends on the amount of data. When I was doing a swap net, (I had
four throughout the week, and one on HF), it would be several pages
of correct data I had to read properly, and I was a stickler for
making sure I got all the details right. I use, then a Perkins
braille for that, but for our local weather net on 80 meters on
3935Khz which I run on Tuesdays and Fridays, all that is needed is
the number of check ins, and the number of messages relayed, and the
number of sessions I run, so I  keep it with notepad.

sure do wish, though I had a method of looking up, instantly a call
sign anywhere in the world.  I know there are guys using x y and z
call logging programs, though so far I haven't really found one that
is that simple to use, yet, though I am still looking and still
hoping for solutions to come my way. I am willing to really try, believe me.
And, another thing, :) I need a program which I can use to control my
590S, and then integrate to Skype, on which I can make phone calls,
etc. to help a fellow ham who broke his pelvis and is now in the
hospital, to keep him in touch with our local weather net which he
did enjoy so much while he was at home. Any ideas?
thanks!

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

W B 6 H E F