From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:31:56 -0700
yep I played a bit on 10, 15 and 20 this afternoon...racked about 75
contacts in 2 hours.
The US stations like the canadian call signs because it's a multiplier.
Conditions were excellent across north america on all 3 bands.
Even some papa yellow stations along with the falkin island station were
managing to eek out an existance amongst the contesters on 10 and 15.
Will have to see how 40 and 80 are later...80 was excellent even into
southern california from my QTH last night..that's not common.

73
Colin, V A6BS