From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:04:05 -0600
David,
I suspect you had a failed receiver.  I had the same model for some
time and was very pleased with the results.  The A M sensitivity and
selectivity were great and short wave was good.  I regularly copied
night time single sideband on forty meters and the F M was better
than many receivers.  So, I guess you must have gotten one that had
something basic busted inside.
I am interested in trying the Grundig - perhaps after next paycheck!!