From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:23:03 -0500
HI Troy.
Welcome to the wonderful world of ham radio!  I have been licensed since
last year and I am loving the hobby! I would recommend
http://www.hamtestonline.com also for studying for your test.  I have one of
the wouxun ht's and I use it with a diamond X50 external antenna that is
about 30 feet above the ground and it works great! It's not a bad price for
a talking ht. You can learn to program it yourself and do not need to use
the software.  If we can be of any help to you please just let us know and
again, welcome aboard!

73.

Darren Duff.

Vice President,