From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 14:09:43 -0500
You should be fine, when I had my RS-35, I had a fulltime packet station
beaconing every half hour and very active sending and receiving NTS
messages, I had my 900 MHz radio on 24/7, GMRS radio on most of the time,
VHF/UHF radio on and HF, now if you talk on more than one at once there
could be an issue, but my packet station was beaconing every half hour on
high power and I could talk on any of the other radios with no problem, plus
I had a few other accessories hooked up, TW-1, scanner, maybe one or 2 other
things, and never had an issue. In fact, at the apartment when I ran the 30
amp switching supply, I had packet going 24/7 and active there as well, and
I ran the TS-2000, talking on either VHF, or HF, and never had a problem
high power or otherwise so you should be set. I forget what else I ran at
the apartment, I know the GMRS radio was in a box since I couldn't afford to
keep my license up, and 900 MHz, I made a base station consol for it but
there were still packet running off the power supply and the TS-2000 on all
bands, and accessories with no problem.