From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:32:16 -0500
    You're probably correct on your explanations, Lou.

Either way, I guess things will continue to improve through time.

This is one of the reasons why I always strongly urge us to respond to any
requests for feedback in terms of the strengths and weaknesses of available
technology, whenever that input is requested.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ