From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 07:29:43 -0600
Hi all,

I don't have a Kenwood rig that uses this chip, I use a TS-570.  Having said
this, while there are some things that are irritating with Kenwood's speech
accessibility, we should commend them for their efforts.

As most of us know, today's modern rigs are difficult to use if not
impossible without some sort of accessibility added.  Look what has to be
done to use the K3 for example.

Kenwood has gone further than any other manufacturer.  Has anyone tried
approaching Kenwood, praising them for their efforts and sought a path for
improvement?

If I can get it through administration, I would like to pick up a 590.

Just my thoughts.

73's

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B w