From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 23:02:50 -0500
One more reason to support Ed is that he's really been great for support, and he's definitely interested in blind hams' experience with these radios. As near as I've been able to tell, Wouxun has made absolutely no changes to voice feedback on the KG-UV6D's as compared to the 1P/2D/#D.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY