From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 21:56:29 -0500
    Fred:

The phone number for Alpha Delta Engineering is:  (606)  598-2029.

Be sure to ask for Don when you call.

We never had to do a whole lot of tweaking to my Alpha Delta DXCC, but every
installation is different, which will determine what kinds of, and how much
tweaking needs to be done.

One thing I will say is that under very moist conditions, the SWR's on the
antenna do seem to go up somewhat, but the antenna still always tunes very
readily.

Good luck, and let us know how you do.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ