From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 11:49:48 -0500
I don't even have room with the radio equipment for a brailler, but then
it's been so long since I used one it wouldn't be fast for me at all. I
think the one I have is locked up, I need to really tear it down and fix it
someday but it's been that way for a good 10 years, I'm rushing that project
as much as I do most of my others.