From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:16:31 -0500
I've checked in to the century club net before a couple times, it's no big
deal to log contacts though with any program I don't think. I never had
problem as long as I was familiar with the logging program. I have a
tendency to practice with a logging program for about 10 minutes before
stuff like that though to make sure I am up to speed, regular HF contacts I
don't bother but contests and nets like that, I make sure I get comfortable
or refamiliarized with the program first, even field day, I make a fake log
and practice so I can log for myself which came in handy last year.