From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:56:13 -0500
I have not checked to see if this had been answered already, but you can definately use it with any computer as long as you get the proper usb to serial converter. I used it last year for field day successfully tracking satellites with  the rig handling all of the frequency changes. only one note, be sure you turn down the voice guide when using computer control or it will drive you insane