Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2011 07:48:22 -0600
Apparently decisions on what is acceptable and is not is left up to the VE
team involved.  Some teams do allow people to use their laptops as
calculators and others do not.  The head of the VEs here in this area would
more likely be opposed to allowing a laptop or a notetaker that he didn
t understand.  Several of the VEs under him say they see no problem with it.

73,
Bob WA0KZB
From: David thurmond <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]