From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2011 07:12:02 -0600
Hi Mike,

When I approached my local club to schedule my exam, I asked if I could use
my laptop with JAWS so I could have access to the calculator and they said
that shouldn't be a problem.

I positioned it so they could see it and as it turned out, I was able to
take my extra and pass without the calculator.  The math questions I
received were easily solved in my head.

I could understand that they wouldn't like a braille notetaker because they
don't know what you are reading in braille.  By the way, I didn't use
headphones with my laptop so they could see and hear everything.

I believe the main problem is lack of understanding.

73's

Howard #3