From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:53:38 -0600
Hey Scott you'll not be disappointed by that ts590. I got mine in
September and it is a dream come true to be back on the air again. I
am working on a tour of the radio for Handihams, which I should have
done by the end of January or so, depending on other work.
Good luck and if there is anything you need to know about the radio
or how things have changed since you've been off the air, just ask
and one of us will surely have the answer.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

W B 6 H E F
Fessenden, ND