From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:15:43 -0500
Thanks Steve I resolved the issues. Of course updating the firmware is another issue and that will take some research I expect. I don't know how often they update the firmware in these rigs. THe only complaint I have with the TS590's VGS1 speech board is to increase the rate of speech you have to suffer with a much higher pitched voice and that is just entirely to gross. THe default is pleasant, but would be nice to crank it up a little. :)

Thanks,
73
Scott