From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:14:51 -0500
    Scott:

First of all, there's no need to apologize for all of the questions.  That's
what we are here for, and believe me, I've bombarded the list with my share
of questions over the past 10 years or so as well!

Regarding QSL cards, I have two thoughts here:

First, I have a qsl template that I'd be happy to send to you if you want
it.  It was made a number of years ago by scanning one of my original W4MPY
QSL cards into a Microsoft Word document format, and then putting tabs where
the various entry fields are.  Once the information was filled out, I could
then print the cards out on card stock, and my XYL (who is a ham) would help
address and send them out.

Secondly, I am now exploring the Whitestick log program that apparently has
a QSL card maker in it.  I have yet to try it, but that will be another
venture here in the coming days.

I like the idea of being able to QSL on line, but I think I would miss the
actual experience of getting cards that I can catalog for future reference
later.  I saw the value of that a few weeks ago when our local club had a
QSL night at one of our meetings where I, and a bunch of others, brought
received QSLS in to share.

Anyway, this is just my two cents worth at the current time, and I'll be
happy to help however I can.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI