From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2011 11:33:01 -0500
Hi, all.

It looks like I'll be able to take the 40-meter mid west east coast round
table this afternoon at 4 p.m. Eastern.

I'd like to see how 7.185 is today, before we definitely change frequency.
In fact, my plan is to show up early, and ask the guys on there if they
would be willing to step aside at 4 p.m. for our session.

Maybe they will, or maybe they won't, but I'm willing to play it by ear.

Please monitor 7.185, and also the list here, so that if we do have to
change frequency, noone will get lost in the shuffle.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ