From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:16:34 -0500
someone like him has that much money in his pocket  the rest of us are poor lol  althoug it amazes me how many blin dppl onthis list seem to have money    new radios amps towers step i r beams ect  wow  where's the money tree    seriously when can i find this show to put it in the dvr  an dno it isn't accessible yet  grrrr  too bad I'm no tin australlia cause they by law have to be there from what I'm told