From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:43:51 -0600
So we know what you want, now what do you give back?
Do you have a talking meter?  That can handle the polarity.  Besides that,
anybody who can see red and black can handle that.  Antenna analizer, never
had one.  since you know your SWR is high, how did you measure that?  Is it
higher at the bottom or the top of the band.  Lengthen or shorten the
antenna as appropriate.  You will want a measuring device to do this.
How can you be a controller rather than a victim?
I think we all have inadvertently asked somebody to do to much with out
realizing it at one time or another.