From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 06:01:51 -0600
I tuned my Valliant using the power supply sounds and the output from
the receiver with the AVC off and the RF gain way down.  People
watching over my shoulder said I was always within spec.  Great rig
in the old 160 A M days!!
Had a second replacement in my A M second childhood fifteen years
ago!!  Still a great rig.  My stepson and his wife were entranced
with the 866s when the rig was out of its cabinet!!